Tuesday, 30 October 2018
Saturday, 28 July 2018
- I work part time in my local pub, which I love, it’s social plus I get paid for it.
- I’m a mother of one very lively 8 year old boy.
- I’m my mothers carer (she’s currently housebound but we’re working on changing that).
- I like all genres of music for emotional purposes, currently rock, metal and meditation music is a main feature.
- I class myself as an entrepreneur as I have several online ventures (see previous blog posts).
- I believe in Universal Energy with much of this being explained by quantum physics and chaos theory.
- I’m a spiritual being.
- I love my family and friends, they mean so much to me.
- I love my colleagues at work, they feel like a secondary family to me.
- I’m an artist (see previous blog posts about 10 years ago for more info).
- I can be messy and lazy.
- I class myself as Pagan, but I’m open to most things and believe myself to be non-judgemental on this front.
Thursday, 12 July 2018
- Your spirit was chosen to walk on this earth, for a purpose, that purpose may never reveal itself while you’re still walking this earth, so enjoy the life you’ve chosen to live within.
- Love is within and surrounding you.
- We are stardust, we are Energy, follow this knowledge and you will find abundance easy to have.
- Never use negatives to generate a positive eg: “I don’t want to be fat”, use; “I am thin”
- Always use present terms when conversing with yourself about yourself, the past is gone, the future is unknown, the present moment is the most important one, walk it with love.
- Have a gratitude attitude and thank The day for whatever it’s given you, turn those negatives into lessons learnt.
Saturday, 7 July 2018
Friday, 6 July 2018
Wednesday, 27 June 2018
Thursday, 21 June 2018
Wednesday, 20 June 2018
Friday, 15 June 2018
I’m writing this blog from a man-made salt cave which I try to attend weekly for my allergies (asthma, eczema, hay fever) after my GP recommended it (www.saltcave.co.uk). It also clears my periodic ear and eye infections, which is a bonus! It draws out bad fluids and then you replace them when you leave with spring water (not mineral water, too many extra unnecessary minerals in there).
Anyway, I digress, the main reason I’m writing today is because, I did a tarot reading yesterday at www.tarot.com and it threw me some interesting information.
- apparently I’m gonna be leading the next generation in new age revolution somehow, almost as a matriarch. Of course I’m already a mother to my son, he’s 7, but I also for the last 15 years (ish) have been assisting older teens and early 20-somethings in their lives, drifting through as and when people need me, the appear and disappear.
- I have knowledge of how to balance myself and use it often, which I didn’t know. It’s almost like it’s second nature based to the knowledge I have already or have downloaded from the universe.
Having this knowledge today has lead me to a literal clear out, I’ve filled a large box of things to burn (we have regular bonfires) and I had a box to keep. I’ve managed to clear out a quarter of my bedroom as the upshot of this vague attempt at feng shui.
During this clear out I found a ring which I thought had been lost to washing machine plumbing by means of my jeans pocket for many months, it obviously jumped out and hid under or behind my bedroom door and this is roughly where I found it. An adage my mum uses a lot (and I discovered in the late 1990s when I was losing or breaking gems and crystals) is that if something is missing, it’ll appear again when you need it, which my ring did.
I’m now extremely calm and very grateful for all the knowledge I have gained with the new moon, the tarot reading and the beginning of clearing the negativity and rubbish from my life, physically, mentally and spiritually.
Watch this space to discover what happens next...