Friday 15 June 2018

Salt Caves and Tarot Readings

I’m writing this blog from a man-made salt cave which I try to attend weekly for my allergies (asthma, eczema, hay fever)  after my GP recommended it (www.saltcave.co.uk). It also clears my periodic ear and eye infections, which is a bonus! It draws out bad fluids and then you replace them when you leave with spring water (not mineral water, too many extra unnecessary minerals in there). 


Anyway, I digress, the main reason I’m writing today is because, I did a tarot reading yesterday at www.tarot.com and it threw me some interesting information. 

  • apparently I’m gonna be leading the next generation in new age revolution somehow, almost as a matriarch. Of course I’m already a mother to my son, he’s 7, but I also for the last 15 years (ish) have been assisting older teens and early 20-somethings in their lives, drifting through as and when people need me, the appear and disappear. 
  • I have knowledge of how to balance myself and use it often, which I didn’t know. It’s almost like it’s second nature based to the knowledge I have already or have downloaded from the universe. 

Having this knowledge today has lead me to a literal clear out, I’ve filled a large box of things to burn (we have regular bonfires) and I had a box to keep. I’ve managed to clear out a quarter of my bedroom as the upshot of this vague attempt at feng shui. 


During this clear out I found a ring which I thought had been lost to washing machine plumbing by means of my jeans pocket for many months, it obviously jumped out and hid under or behind my bedroom door and this is roughly where I found it.  An adage my mum uses a lot (and I discovered in the late 1990s when I was losing or breaking gems and crystals) is that if something is missing, it’ll appear again when you need it, which my ring did. 





I’m now extremely calm and very grateful for all the knowledge I have gained with the new moon, the tarot reading and the beginning of clearing the negativity and rubbish from my life, physically, mentally and spiritually. 


Watch this space to discover what happens next...

No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: