Thursday 7 June 2018

Brain Downloads

Just wanted to have a chat about what I call ‘brain downloads’, I guess they’re also commonly more known as messages from the universe or messages from the spirit realm. 

So to quickly describe what it is; it’s when you’re talking away to someone (which I do loads as I work in a pub part time as a public facing staff member), and suddenly you’re presenting someone with information that you didn’t know you knew and have no idea where this information has come from, it’s like downloading information straight into the brain from the universe and without having a brain/mouth filter, comes straight out of your mouth 😁

This is very useful and I’ve never known how I tap into this, but I have known about this for almost 15 years. The fact is, it’s more prominent now for me and those around me with the inclination and have some level of spirituality (spirituality is different to religion and religious beliefs, that’s another blog post entirely). 

Often these downloads contain useful messages for you and the person you’re talking to, sometimes it’s just a message for the person you’re talking to. It’s also dominantly a spiritual message about their life (or yours) or a message about ways to enhance their (or your) life or lifestyle, ways to tap into universal energy (another blog post) and other such things. 

I hope someone else who reads this can relate to what I’ve written here, as usual a little garbled but hoping the point comes across ok. 

No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: