Wednesday 20 June 2018

Changes are shifting outside the word

Hello everyone,

The title I have used today comes from a song by Annie Lennox called ‘No more I love yous’. I was just having a conversation with someone I know about the about moving from fifth dimension to working with a seventh dimension, I’m not sure how much sense this makes, but this is what is happening.

In my mind, the seventh dimension involves movement within time. Time is cyclical, not linear, when we can understand this then we can move on to a higher vibration of being, despite being around a lot of lower vibrational beings. 

Recently I have discovered I have been surrounding myself with spiritual people and psychic people, or they have been coming to me. Also, having re-centred myself recently, I have been experiencing a lot of serendipity; things falling into place accordingly, and messages coming from other the people in unusual ways. Much of this is about getting back to nature, or things just slotting into place, working out ways to heal myself and others, or just what’s going to happen next. 

I’m delighted to be a part of this movement of consciousness and higher vibration. 

As always, keep an eye on this space to see what happens next...

~Moondial~


No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: