How do you all feel about it? Does it sound extreme? I may be one person, but if we all come together to heal everything, maybe we can raise earth’s vibration to a better state?
Monday, 22 April 2019
I’m still training as a reiki practitioner online, I’m working twice a day on self-healing using reiki, once I feel I can do this with proper ease and actually manage twice a day every day as part of my routine, my intention is to help others, the world and all living matter within her.
Tuesday, 30 October 2018
It’s been a while, but I thought I’d just share some quick thoughts with you about stuff I’ve been looking at, into and studying.
Currently learning reiki and just had my attunements on Sunday and wow! Lots of stuff is clearing, it’s like a fog lifting from my brain and being. Also cleansing my body. Suddenly I need loads of water to function at all, right from the moment I wake up, even through the night, which I’ve not done in about 10 years (the last time I tuned myself with myself).
Additionally I’ve also known for a long time that ‘time’ as we know it is a man made entity. We follow it for convenience of society, it creates order in what can be a chaotic environment. Personally I like chaos, it helps me clear stuff out, physically, mentally and spiritually. Anyway, thinking about time being a non-event, or something we view badly as a society and as human beings, I started researching dimensions, as time is considered a dimension. There are so many and I feel we live in each and every one of them with every thought and decision we make. It also explains he chaos being quantum physics at its base and basic level (see previous posts).
I shall leave you with these thoughts for now and hope you’re inspired or at least have a vague interest in something different. Enjoy your day
~ Moondial ~
Saturday, 28 July 2018
- I work part time in my local pub, which I love, it’s social plus I get paid for it.
- I’m a mother of one very lively 8 year old boy.
- I’m my mothers carer (she’s currently housebound but we’re working on changing that).
- I like all genres of music for emotional purposes, currently rock, metal and meditation music is a main feature.
- I class myself as an entrepreneur as I have several online ventures (see previous blog posts).
- I believe in Universal Energy with much of this being explained by quantum physics and chaos theory.
- I’m a spiritual being.
- I love my family and friends, they mean so much to me.
- I love my colleagues at work, they feel like a secondary family to me.
- I’m an artist (see previous blog posts about 10 years ago for more info).
- I can be messy and lazy.
- I class myself as Pagan, but I’m open to most things and believe myself to be non-judgemental on this front.
I’m hoping this has been insightful.
Until next time.
Thursday, 12 July 2018
- Your spirit was chosen to walk on this earth, for a purpose, that purpose may never reveal itself while you’re still walking this earth, so enjoy the life you’ve chosen to live within.
- Love is within and surrounding you.
- We are stardust, we are Energy, follow this knowledge and you will find abundance easy to have.
- Never use negatives to generate a positive eg: “I don’t want to be fat”, use; “I am thin”
- Always use present terms when conversing with yourself about yourself, the past is gone, the future is unknown, the present moment is the most important one, walk it with love.
- Have a gratitude attitude and thank The day for whatever it’s given you, turn those negatives into lessons learnt.
Thank you for reading and may this information be useful for your day, life, whatever.
Saturday, 7 July 2018
The choices we make through life are our own, no one else’s, so please do not blame someone else for something that’s turned out wrong, even if you’ve felt pressured into doing something, that’s usually a good sign to walk away, it’s the sign of a toxic and damaging person(s).
Make decisions carefully, wisely and where possible, well informed.
Your choices create your world. Make them awesome.
Peace and Love
Friday, 6 July 2018
I have a defunct brain-mouth filter, that filter that stops you saying stupid things in front of intelligent people, or swearing blindly in front of your boss. You get the idea.
Turns out, I also have a defunct universe-mouth filter. I had a full-blown conversation with someone today and had no idea what was going on until after the conversation and had to piece together what was said. I used to get messages and filter them through so I can have a regular conversation at the same time, this left me dazed enough.
All of this has indeed made me totally exhausted, so I don’t know how I’m even doing this typing. I’ve also been tidying stuff from my son away all afternoon so far...
Wednesday, 27 June 2018
In a bid to teach the next generation about life, the first step is about peace, not fighting and the second is about love, not material gain. How to teach these things is a difficult task.
I watch my now 7-year-old in terror sometimes as he’s always up to punch someone, like he’s constantly angry, I think parent need to all, collectively take a grip on this and work out ways to stop or kerb that impulse, particularly in boys (sorry to sound sexist, and I know it’s not always the case).
Love is learned at home, as is monetary gain, I love watching smal children collect up their toys they no longer use and willingly give them to other children or to charity for other children.
What are your thoughts? Do you use effective techniques on your children for the aforementioned?