Wednesday 27 June 2018

Spirituality and the Next Generation

In a bid to teach the next generation about life, the first step is about peace, not fighting and the second is about love, not material gain.  How to teach these things is a difficult task.

I watch my now 7-year-old in terror sometimes as he’s always up to punch someone, like he’s constantly angry, I think parent need to all, collectively take a grip on this and work out ways to stop or kerb that impulse, particularly in boys (sorry to sound sexist, and I know it’s not always the case). 

Love is learned at home, as is monetary gain, I love watching smal children collect up their toys they no longer use and willingly give them to other children or to charity for other children. 

What are your thoughts? Do you use effective techniques on your children for the aforementioned?

No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: