Wednesday 20 June 2018

“We’re never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy”

Sitting, waiting for my son to come out of his yoga class, of which every week he complains that he doesn’t want to go and comes out having had a great time. 

So the title of this blog post is based on the song that’s on the radio while I wait which is ‘Crazy’ by Seal (also famed for singing ‘Kissed by a Rose’. 

The feeling this song gives me is that you have to let go, which might seem crazy at the time, but in the long run it’ll be the best decision you’ve ever made. It’s like when a situation is changing and it scares you insane, but you know, deep down it’s the right thing to do. 

I’ve never understood why people are scared of change, I relish it, never knowing what’s around the corner makes life interesting. 


No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: