Friday 8 June 2018

UK Drivers

My son attends a village school where there are narrow streets for traffic, yet so many cars are pushing and shoving this morning to the point where an oil tanker grazes a small car. From what I could see of the attitudes of people afterwards, they’re just equally shoving past each other and almost through each other in the same manner that the accident would have happened. 

There’s too many cars on the roads in the UK, I like the idea of park and ride and villages with no motor vehicles except access, I’m hoping that’s what’ll happen here to be honest, even though I drive my son 3 miles to school, I’d rather park and walk, than risk our lives every morning. 

What’s your commute like? What about social or distance driving? Maybe you don’t drive at all, I know our public transport is much lacking here, hows yours?

No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: