Saturday 28 July 2018

Little more about me...


  • I work part time in my local pub, which I love, it’s social plus I get paid for it.
  • I’m a mother of one very lively 8 year old boy. 
  • I’m my mothers carer (she’s currently housebound but we’re working on changing that).
  • I like all genres of music for emotional purposes, currently rock, metal and meditation music is a main feature. 
  • I class myself as an entrepreneur as I have several online ventures (see previous blog posts).
  • I believe in Universal Energy with much of this being explained by quantum physics and chaos theory.
  • I’m a spiritual being. 
  • I love my family and friends, they mean so much to me. 
  • I love my colleagues at work, they feel like a secondary family to me. 
  • I’m an artist (see previous blog posts about 10 years ago for more info).
  • I can be messy and lazy. 
  • I class myself as Pagan, but I’m open to most things and believe myself to be non-judgemental on this front. 
I’m hoping this has been insightful. 
Until next time.
~Moondial~

3 comments:

Neil said...

You missed out beautiful, generous and amazing!

Anonymous said...

I ⅾo not know whether it's јust me or if pеrhaps everybody else
encountering prⲟblems with your site. It appears liіke some οf the written text in your conten аre гunning off thee screen. Can somebody else please provide feedbck and let me know iif this is happeninng to thdm
too? This mаy be a issue with my internet browser because I've һad
tһis happen before. Thank you

Moondial said...

Might be your browser. It seems alright when I check it in various formats. I will however check the advertising spaces, maybe shrink them or something to stop it running off for you. 👍🏻

Support Moondial's Madness: