Tuesday 8 January 2013

Yay!

Flu almost gone :)


This means I've actually been able to have a bath today, check my emails & play with my son. It's been rather pleasant.


I downloaded SpamDrain for my iPhone yesterday and then I wondered what happened to all the emails that usually flood in throughout the day. I generally get up to 100 emails a working day and I was expecting a special one yesterday that didn't come through. I had another look at the SpamDrain app and there it was, bold as brass, staring at me as if to say "where have you been all these hours?". I'm trying to ascertain how to cancel the account using the iPhone, but having major trouble between hot & cold flushes, sneezing, and passing out exhausted.


Maybe I'll have another go tomorrow, tomorrow's another, brighter day :)



~Moondial~



- Posted using BlogPress -

No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: