Friday 14 December 2012

Kids and expensive toys

I just found an interesting link this morning about how to buy a digital camera for your child (based on age). http://photo.tutsplus.com/articles/hardware/choosing-a-digital-camera-for-your-child-the-complete-guide/

It's very interesting & also very common sense and can be applied to any child's gift ideas, especially if you have younger children.

My son is two and already for the last year been using my iPhone for shooting videos. Although has little concept of what happens with the video, he loves watching the playback and any stills he takes.

If a child shows an interest in anything, I still think second hand is better on the expensive items where possible as they grow bored of toys & gadgets very quickly, I always did.

Hope people find this useful & I, as always, welcome comments :)


~Moondial~


- Posted using BlogPress -

No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: