Thursday 2 August 2007

The Difference between Goths and Emos

Emos are highly emotional, they display this with tears, and not much else.
Goths are also emotional, they just display with anger and not tears.

Emos wear black, but with brand names and have their hair covering one eye, they think they're hard done by and usually in their teens.
Goths wear black, any kind, but usually with some frilling, they know they're hard done by and usually late teens or older.

Emos listen to overhyped pretty-boy faux rock music.

Goths are known to listen to heavy rock, metal & industrial music.











The only problem I have is that I'm part goth, part hippy, part punk, part emo, part rocker, part metaller. Anyone else out there like me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for?

you made running a blog look easy. The entire glance of your site is excellent, as well as the content material!

Moondial said...

I have been blogging since 2006, I really enjoy it when I make the time to do so. I find it easier than trying to follow the sheep of YouTube, however people don’t like to read so much.

Support Moondial's Madness: