Monday 19 March 2007

I thought this was really cute and appropriate for a child's present for Easter instead of chocolate (we don't want lots of obese children running about this world and dying young from food disorders etc.), therefore items like this are great for this time of year and Christmas. People seem to find it easier to buy their children chocolate or sweets instead of something more inventive.

I found it at this: CafePress location

The shop belongs to Moondial (Christmas Manga).

There are some other great designs as gifts in there. Ideal for Easter, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, Hannukah (I think that's how you spell it, please correct me if I'm wrong) etc.


Hopefully I should be blogging about some brilliant sites where you can get some great alternatives for people as gifts for any occasion.

**Watch this Blog**

No comments:

Support Moondial's Madness: